Threat Hunting Game
so registration is now closed.
The Threat Hunting Game is an individual CTF competition during which players will demonstrate their skills in analyzing malware and network traffic, handling alerts, and hunting for threats based on real-life cases.
Participants will receive access to the Group-IB Threat Hunting Framework interface and attempt to solve individual challenges. Taking part in the game will give them experience in using the following modules:
on end hosts
Who this is for?
Professionals in Incident Response, Digital Forensics, SOC, Threat Hunting, Malware Analysis, and other specialists interested in these fields.
You will only need a computer with internet access. There are no other technical requirements.
- Each player is given access the Threat Hunting Framework interface, where they attempt to solve 30 challenges. Each task has a single unambiguous solution for which you will get a flag.
- Tasks can be completed in any order.
- A different number of points is awarded for each completed task.
- The six participants who score the highest number of points win valuable prizes. If several participants score the same number of points, the prize will be awarded to the player who completed the tasks faster.
- Participants who complete all tasks will receive an electronic certificate.